Our knowledgeable staff at San Luis Marble is ready to help make your dream a reality. Let us help you find the perfect stone and/or tile combination to complete your project. Because our design showroom and slab yard are in one location, you will be able to see how your stone and tile compliment or contrast with each other: creating your exact vision. This unique design service is offered to our customers completely free of charge.
San Luis Marble is the exclusive dealer for distinctive ceramic and porcelain tile makers, representing Richards & Sterling, Avalon, Malibu Tile, Encore, Antiquity Wiseman Spaulding, Bronzeworks Studio, Talisman, Stonepeak, Hirsch Glass, Metal Focus Tile, Wizard and more. Our designers will work with you to select the tile that best suits both your vision and your budget.
San Luis Marble offers a huge selection of the most unique, rare and fine-quality granite, marble, soapstone, quartzite, limestone, travertine and quartz slabs from around the world. We are also the Central Coast certified fabricator and supplier of Caesarstone, Cambria Stone, Silestone and LG Viatera quartz products. We are the exclusive Central Coast supplier of Dorado Soapstone. Our superior material collection is available in a wide price range – something to suit every pocketbook.
San Luis Marble’s fabrication center uses state-of-the-art machinery to cut, shape, and polish your kitchen countertops, bath vanity, bathtub surround, shower walls, fireplace surround, outdoor kitchen counters; any stone surface you request. Once fabrication is complete, your stone is delivered to your home and installed by our skilled team of experts.
1) Provide us with plans or a rough sketch of your project.
2) Visit our natural stone yard and our tile show room and choose the materials that fit your vision. Our designer is available to assist you in choosing your tile and stone at no extra cost.
3) We promptly provide a pricing estimate.
4) After cabinets are installed (or if existing are used), we come to your home to obtain exact measurements and create a digital template. We will discuss details such as radius, bar overhang, and your sink placement. You are now just days from completion.
5) In-house fabrication under the direction of a world-class craftsman.
6) Expert installation.
7) Complete satisfaction!
At San Luis Marble, we provide old-world craftsmanship featuring meticulous attention to detail, and the latest fabrication technology, all to make sure your vision comes true.
For function and enjoyment, our capabilities are limited only by your imagination.
Here are some numbers we are proud of.
Years of Service
We offer a variety of services and products to help make the process as smooth as possible for you.